2013年5月13日星期一

MY LIFE

               My name is Chen Shi Yong. I'm 21 years old. I have 4 family members which consist of parents, younger brother and me(the only one daughter in my family). My parents working as peddler to sell clothes at morning and night market. My brother is 15 years old and he is studying Form 3. Normally, as an elder sister, I will share responsibility with parents to take care my brother include cooking and fetch my brother go to school. Due to parents busy working,  thus I have be more independent to take care myself and my brother.

               My hometown is at Taiping, Perak. Taiping is a famous tourist place with clean and crystal clear water at Taiping Lake. Besides that, there is a Zoo Taiping nearby Taiping Lake with various type of rare animals and it attracted many tourists have a visit on it.

                I done my STPM study at King Edward KE-7, Taiping. Afterwards, I received offered from government and further my study at University Utara Malaysia (UUM) at Kedah. I'm taking Bachelor of Business Administration (HONS) and now is my second semester of my university life. I had faced a lot of difficulties in my university life. One of the difficulties is homesick problem. I missed my family so much and I always have to wait for the opportunity to go back to Taiping if there is a week holidays. Besides that, friendship also is an obstacle for my university life. This is because as we grow up until we are now studying at university, people are more complicated in thinking. Actually, I'm an emotional and negative thinker person. If there is a broke of friendship, I will try to think of any fault or mistake that I had made and easily get a bad mood. MY PHOTOSLIDES MY MUSIC
Muzicons.com

没有评论:

发表评论